Children's Birthday Package
Children's Birthday Package includes:
- reserved children's party table on our covered balcony
- delicious children's platters prepared in our on-site deli
- complimentary water and juice dispenser filled with
Boric Food Market apple juice
- dedicated functions coordinator to oversee your party
- a choice of colour for your table decorations, with option to bring your own additional items
- a dedicated gift and cake table
- free use of our outdoor playground & Boric Build Zone
- a PDF invitation for you to send out to your party guests
- photo seat with props to capture your special occasion
- colouring in placemat & crayons for each child
- option to bring your own cake, or order from our on-site deli
Only $20 per child
Please note: parties require a minimum of eight children.
Bookings subject to availability with a minimum of 14 days notice for a booking.
Just bring your guests, and camera.
We will take care of everything else!
Please note: No bookings available from
Monday 17 December 2018 to Sunday 13 January 2019
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
Just a quick note to say thank you, our son had a fantastic party on Saturday at Boric! Several parents who attended and hadn’t been to Boric loved it, and said they will look into it for future parties too! - Jo
Ava's birthday party went very well! All the parents loved the space. I personally was very impressed with the set up, and loved what you did! The presentation of the food was extremely lovely too - plenty of good food! We loved our party! - Alisha
Marielle’s party was awesome. She loved it and all the parents were very impressed by the venue. The food was very tasty, plentiful and the right balance of party and healthy snacks. There’s honestly nothing I could fault – everything was perfect! - Chloe
PARTY Add Ons
- adult platters
- coffee tab & kids fluffy
- cupcake tower
- macaroon platter
- kiddie cones
- gingerbread kid
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can we bring our own cake?
Yes, you're welcome to bring your own cake, or pre-order a cake through our on-site Deli. No other outside food, drink or alcohol is to be brought onsite at any time.
2. Do we need to pay a deposit?
Yes, a non-refundable $160 deposit is required to confirm your booking. Our terms and conditions must also be signed and returned at the time of booking confirmation.
3. How far in advance do I need to book my party?
Bookings are subject to availability with a minimum of 14 days notice for a booking. If your requested date is not available we will offer you some alternative dates.
4. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes we can cater for most dietary needs, please just ask when making your booking enquiry. To ensure we can work with your requirements please confirm details at least 7 working days before your party. Please note; while we do our best to accommodate any changes in the lead up to your party, we cannot guarantee changes made after this time will be made.
5. How do we book our children's birthday party at Boric Food Market?
Enquiries can be made by completing the above form. We require contact information (name, phone number, email address, etc.) when booking a party. Our birthday party team will aim to get back to you within 72 hours to confirm if your booking can go ahead. At which time we will request a $160 deposit to secure your booking.
6. What if it rains?
Your reserved party table will be set up under our covered balcony. Should the weather take a turn for the worse we recommend you come prepared with rain coats and gumboots. Whilst covered, our outdoor area is exposed to the elements, and we are unable to guarantee an alternative location.
7. Are decorations provided?
Yes, we provide plates, cups, table cloth(s) and coloured balloons to suit your chosen colour theme. If you would like any additional decorations, you are welcome to bring them with you. To protect the wildlife at Boric Food Market, we ask that you do not bring confetti, silly string, piñatas, or loose glitter.